Wednesday 9 April 2014

Wednesday Song Day!!!

This Week's Song Of the week, is inspired by Psalm 121.Sometimes you have to remind yourself of who your source and God is. Be encouraged that he does not forget his own and he never will.He makes a way in the wilderness for you and as long as you are his, He will keep you and make a way.  Keep your Head Up God Has Got You !!!!!!!

Psalm 121
I will lift up my eyes to the hills -
From whence comes my help?
My help comes from the Lord,
Who made heaven and earth.

He will not allow your foot to be moved
He who keeps you will not slumber
Behold, he who keeps Israel
Shall neither slumber nor sleep .

The Lord is your keeper
The Lord is your shade at your right hand.
The sun shall not strike you by day,
Nor the moon by night.

The Lord Shall Preserve you from all evil;
He shall preserve Your soul
The Lord Shall preserve your going out and coming in
From this time forth and forevermore.

The Song of The Week is God I look to you - Bethel Church.
Hope you love it as much as we do.



God I Look To You Lyrics

God I look To you
I won't be Overwhelmed
give me vision to see things like You do
God I look to you
You're where My helps comes from
Give me wisdom You know just what to do.

And I will Love You lord My strength
And I will Love you lord my Shield
And I will love you Lord my Rock
Forever all my days I will love you God

Hallelujah our God reigns
Hallelujah Our God reigns
Hallelujah Our God reigns
Forever all my days Hallelujah.




Video Credit: You tube


No comments:

Post a Comment