Friday 11 July 2014

Song Of The Week !!!!


This weeks song of the week is simply amazing. As I listened to this song, these scriptures flooded my mind and it brought a smile on my face and literally kept me smiling every time I played it.

"Therefore he is able to save completely those who come to God through him,because he always lives to intercede for us".Hebrews 7:25

"I  will not leave you as orphans ; I will come to you.A little while longer and the world will see me no more , but you will see me" . Because I live you will live also. John 14:18,19

As the week gradually comes to an end, remember You are not orphan. You are never alone through the good times and the challenges , Jesus has got you. If there is anybody that knows the depth of your heart , If there is anyone who deserves your praise , it is him. Yes, you do  have a friend, father,companion,counselor , healer ,helper who saves completely,who is not far off and lives to pray on your behalf. Hope you love it

Song Of The Week -Come to Jesus Chris Rice




Further  Information
Come To Jesus is on the "Run The Earth , Watch the Sky Album
Video Credit; You Tube


No comments:

Post a Comment