Friday 29 May 2015

Take Heart ; Do Not Give Up



Luke 18 : 1- 8

Then He spoke a parable to them, that men always ought to pray and not lose heart, saying there was in a certain city a judge who did not fear God nor regard man. Now  there was a widow in that city; and she came to him, saying, Get justice for me from my adversary and He would not for a while; but afterward he said within himself , Though I do not fear God nor regard man, yet because this widow troubles me I will avenge her, lest by her continual coming she weary me. then the Lord said , " Hear what the unjust judge said . And Shall God not avenge His own elect who cry out day and night to him, though he bares long with them? I tell you that He will avenge them speedily . 

Just Amazing! the very fact that Jesus said in the first line that men always ought to pray and not faint means to me that he knew that we can get tired sometimes especially when we have been praying for something for a long time; but we need to be like the widow in the above scripture she did not relent until she got justice. Waiting is never the easiest thing and  it may seem impossible sometimes but Jesus promises us in the next verses that even if it may take a while God will surely avenge His own. I want to encourage us today that no matter what it is . It cannot be greater than our God if He promised He will surely come through. Do not loose hope. Continue to fill your heart with faith by listening to God's word, reading His word and listening to gospel music. Let the voice of God be louder in you . God is still God. God is still faithful. Hold On!


Have an amazing week


With lots and lots of love 


Kike Akinola

If you fancy some inspirationla music You can find click here to http://thefvfactor.blogspot.co.uk/search/label/music%20and%20me listen to our playlist thus far.




No comments:

Post a Comment