Wednesday 14 May 2014

Wednesday Song Day !!!!!

"This is what the lord says  Heaven is my throne , and the earth is my footstool. Where is the house you will build for me?Where will my resting place be? Isiah 66:1  This week's song of the week is a reminder of  the greatness of our God . Take a moment to picture this ; The one  in whom the nations are as drop in a bucket to ,is our God.
" Behold the nations are as a drop in a bucket, And are counted as small dust on the scales ; look, he lifts up the isles as a very little thing " - Isiah 40 : 8

The one who  speaks and the winds and waves obey him is our God.
" What Kind of Man is this ? Even the winds and waves obey him " -Matthew 8:27

The one who breathes and the enemies of his own are destroyed is our God

 "You blew on the sea and the water piled up high;it stood up straight like a wall;the deepest part of the sea became solid . The enemy said , 'I will pursue them and catch them ;I will divide their wealth and take all  I want ; I will draw my sword and take all I want ; I will draw my sword and take all they have 'But one breath from you,Lord, and the Egyptians were drowned ; they sank like lead in the terrible water". -exodus 15 :8-10

That same God yesterday is Our God and he is the same God today.

Circumstances cannot contain our God, neither do they phase him . He is too Big and mighty to be contained.  Be encouraged this week that there is no circumstance or anything you face that is bigger than your God or bigger than you for he  that is for you and  inside of  you is greater than he that is in the world.



Song Of The Week - Chris Tomlin ; How Great Is Our God .  Hope you love It. Have a Fab Week !!!




  The People of God worshiping him with the same song  in different languages.


Video credit ; You tube.

No comments:

Post a Comment