Monday 19 May 2014

Must See Clip ;Yes! I am Single !!!!!!!!


Hey people. This week  is  pretty exciting for me as I share my perspective on a very delicate issue "Marriage" . I had heard about the pressure in our society about it .However , I was in school away from home so I hadn't experienced it first hand.  It was quite surprising and interesting  that  not long after I got home, I had this conversation ;
 Aunt :Is there anybody,
Me :No
Aunt :  Why ?
Me :  Well, because there just  isn't anyone
 Then I had a smile on my face and I laughed about it. To my surprise , my aunt who is usually laid back had this stern look and states that it is a serious issue. Caught up with old friends to discover there were similar issues all around. Lets not bring in the weddings and the side comments by people about when yours is going to happen . This inspired the decision to talk about it .Enjoy the discussion below that covers part of this topic. I found this video  really intriguing  don't necessarily agree with every perspective shared  but it truly covers a lot of the insecurities and issues people have because of the pressures affiliated with marriage. Please share and do check out my post on Wednesday; for the Song Of The Week and Friday for the post  "The set up a.k.a as  "Yes I  Am Single 2".




Video Credit : YouTube


















No comments:

Post a Comment