Wednesday 15 April 2015

Wednesday Song Day ;God Is able

    Hey beautiful people.This week's song is one of my favorite gospel songs of all time. It is  just the song you need to remind you of who God is .  The song says God is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all we could ask or think. I had not listened to this song in quite a while but as I listened to it this week, it was just as if I had never listened to it before. I had church right there in my room.It was so amazing. I was so encouraged by this song and my hope is that it does the same for someone today. It does not matter what it is Our God is Able. I hope you love it too. I would really love to hear from you.


Song Title -  He's Able By Deitrick Haddon






                                                                            Lyrics



[Leader:]
Exceedingly, Abundantly
Above all, all you could ask or think
According to, the power
That worketh in you, you...
God is able to do just what he said he would do
He's gonna fulfill every promise to you
Don't give up on God, cause He won't give up on you
He's able

[Chorus: x2]
God is able to do just what He said He would do
He's gonna fulfill every promise to you
Don't give up on God, cause He won't give up on you
He's able [x2]

[Leader:]
Oh, oh oh oh, oh oh oh
He's able

[Bridge: x3]
Oh, oh oh oh, oh oh oh
He's able

[Leader:]
Here we go, He's able

[Vamp: choir]
He's able

[Leader:]
He's able yes he is
I've tried him, anybody tired him
He's able[x2]
Whatever He said, He's gonna do it,
Whatever He promised, He's gonna do it
He's able [x4]
I've tried him
He's able [x3]
Somebody sing it, He's able, yes he is
He's able, yes he is, He's able, how many know, He's able
He's not a man, that He'd lie
Whatever He said He's gonna do it

[Leader:]
Don't give up on God [x2]
Anybody ever wanted to give up
Has anybody ever wanted to throw in the towel
Anybody know god to be able
Don't give up on God, and He won't give up on you
He's able

[Leader:]
If you know He's able tonight give Him praise
If you know He's able
Everybody say, oh

[Ending:]
Oh, oh oh oh, oh oh oh, he's able
He's able [til fade


Have an amazing week

With lots of love

Kike Akinola

Video Credit : You tube

Lyrics : azlyrics.com


No comments:

Post a Comment