Saturday 29 March 2014

The Celebration Of Mums Continues 2!!!!!

It's finally mother's day tomorrow. We embarked on a celebration project all week and we cannot say thank  you enough for the tremendous  support throughout the week. Thank you for reading and sharing.

Most of all, thank you to the ladies who participated by sending Write Up's and Pictures.This celebration would not have been as great as it was without it. I may be far from my mum but I am grateful to have had the opportunity to celebrate her with you all and I hope it has been the same for you too.Tomorrow, we crown the celebration with our Collage and Fab video but for now enjoy our latest write up's from our readers.

My Number 1

How do I begin to count my blessings. I am beyond blessed because  I have many mothers who have played a big role in making me the woman I am today.
So today i celebrate My Angels here on earth, Grandmum, Dr Y. Akinola (Big mummy),Mrs Alli-owe, Dr O. Akinola,Miss F. Akinola, Mrs T. Oshodi, I thank You for the unconditional love you show me ,the 'plenty' money you give me, the delicious food , the advice...the list goes on. I pray that God gives you very log lives to reap the fruit of your labour in Jesus name.

To my mother, my "bestest"  friend, my confidant, my love , the one that loves me no matter what my, super woman....Words can not express the love and gratitude I feel.You have been my everything from the day I was born , I am grateful to God  for giving you to me as my mother. Your love astounds me , you have wisdom beyond your years,your advice still guides me."Iya mi owon". May you live loooooong to reap the fruit of your labour and see your great grandchildren, may God give you good health and peace of mind.



Happy Mothers Day to my number 1


Perfection is the definition of the friendship I have with my mum.....more words will defeat the definition of perfection.



Happy Mother's Day Mum.

No comments:

Post a Comment