Tuesday 11 March 2014

Our Song For The Week IS...............




More by Acappella. It's all about how amazing God's love is this week.It's bigger, deeper and wider than our minds could ever fathom.We love this song and we hope you love it too.

P.s Have a great week ahead and do remember to check in later in the week on our post called "The TwoFold Piece".


chorus:
Your love is more than my mind can fathom
More than I know
Your love is more than the highest heavens
More than forever

Before creation you knew my name
You formed my life in your hand
You breathed in me and I came to life
You heard my voice when I cried

You put the touch in my fingertips
You put a song on my lips
You touched my eyes and I see the world
My ears to hear Your words

Repeat Chorus

Before you knew me, you loved me so
When I had no place to go
You came to me when my way was lost
Your love flowed from a cross

You put warmth in a heart so cold
Made me a lamb in your fold
Gave me a purpose, a destiny
Lord you set me free

Repeat Chorus

Sometimes the future seems so unsure
Sometimes my heart is afraid
I draw my comfort from knowing you
Lord you are my friend

Repeat Chorus

More than my mind can fathom
More than I know
Your love is more than the highest heavens
More than forever
More

Scriptural Reference:

"No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us." Romans 8:37


Lyrics Credit : Release Lyrics.com

No comments:

Post a Comment